2023-2024 SABRE HOCKEY ASSOCIATION EQUIPMENT POLICY
EQUIPMENT AND UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
Full equipment is required for all NIHL, CSDHL, and CUHL teams, including:
- Navy blue helmet.
- Navy blue pants (or navy-blue pant shells).
- Predominantly navy-blue gloves with gold and/or white accents.
Full equipment is required for all JSHL participants.
*JSHL participants are encouraged to find navy blue equipment when purchasing new helmets, gloves, and pants.
DRESS CODE FOR GAMES
- Sabre Hockey Association requires all players to wear the club issued game jerseys and game socks.
- The minimum approved team uniform for 8U and 10U Travel Sabre Players to wear to all games will be the CCM jacket and pants warm-ups.
- The minimum approved team uniform for 12U and older Sabre players to wear to all games will be the CCM jacket, Khaki pants and a polo shirt.
- Teams may have an additional Gameday Dress Code in accordance with their coach’s requirements, based on approval by the Hockey Director.
DRESS CODE FOR PRACTICES
- Sabre provided practice jerseys are required for all CSDHL, NIHL and CUHL teams.
- Sabre provided JSHL jerseys are required for all JSHL participants.
In an effort to present club uniformity, navy blue helmets will not have markings other than approved helmet stickers which includes both the logo and player number. Sabres will provide helmet stickers to each team manager. Helmets should be clear of all other stickers; exception will be the required league helmet stickers.
The Sabres Equipment and Uniform Policy is in place to maintain a club consistency that reflects our Dedication and Commitment to a team-first culture.